Monday, March 3, 2008

Classes:

I thought it might be time to insert a post helping new time readers navigate this sites. While we may offer new posts in the future, we are -- at the moment -- collecting posts from various bloggers who contributed to the original "Online Finishing School for Ladies" project.

So far, I've transferred three of the original "courses" to this central blog:

Elizabeth's (another Elizabeth) classes on Flower Arranging.
Emma's posts about Personal Presentation
Meredith's posts about Living Well on Less.

I will continue to put up more topics as I have time to transfer them here.

Enjoy!
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Frieda said...

Please do continue this series. I think it's well put together and very much needed.

Kathryn Louis said...

I just found this the other day. Wonderful idea and wonderful information. I hope you do it again.

Thank You,
KL